- Community Center (New)
- American Power Boat Association – Vintage & Historic website. Includes their 2015 Schedule of Events.
- Historical webpages for the American Power Boat Association
- BOATS – This Directory has 333 VINTAGE hydros & flatbottoms. Many of the listings have – Historical and/or Restoration pages & Media sheets to read.
- Search TVH & Phil Kuz’s website
- 2015 Monthly Calendars listing APBA VH events
- Calendars by the month from 2005 – 2014
- Phil Kunz Photography website
- Past Events
- Vintage Racing Models
- Photo Albums – Stop in If you want to browse through the 45 photo albums that folks have on the website (almost 2000 total photos posted)
- Photo From A Moment – All the really great, special photos that graced the home page of TVH
- OFFICIAL RACE PROGRAMS plus other publications, reports & news articles
- Hydroplane Plans – Do you wanna build your own inboard “vintage” hydro?
- Restoration Articles – Great tips on restoring that hydro.
- Hydro Racing Stories – from today
- Hydro Racing Stories – from the past
- Directory of folks who made some of this history
- Where Are They Now?
- How come there is NO ads splashed everywhere on TVH’s website? – You can THANK these great folks!
- General Info about Vintage Hydroplanes
- The latest updates to The Vintage Hydroplanes
- Who’s the person who created & keeps TVH website going?
- Links to other cool websites
This is always a good sign.
A new WANTED POSTER posted up on Phil Kunz’s website.
Harold L. Ruark, 93, formerly of Cambridge passed away with his family by his side Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at his home in Salisbury.
I am not sure if that is Mira Slovak or Norm Evans driving but they were the two who drove Miss Bardahl in 1958.
Ted Koopman photo at the 1958 Presidents Cup. Ted was a great photographer back at that time who shared his photos with the racers.
This photo & caption submitted from our good friend, Gary Todd. Gary has a great photo album on the website with over 200+ photos of his own photographic work. Surf in and check it out.
Just a note for anyone who has a webpage on TVH’s website. I r’cd an email from someone who spotted a person who was incorrectly identified in a photo caption & wanted to correct the names on a historical photo posted on a boat’s webpage. This person tried contacting the person who now owns & restored the boat, by clicking the name of the person on the bottom of his webpage, but the email address is no longer valid. That person then sent me an email and I made the correction on the photo caption. He also had some other tidbits of info he wanted to get to the owner.
Folks – check your email address for accuracy on this website. Not a big deal at all for me to change out an email address on a webpage. I hate to see anybody missing out on making a connection or gaining more insight on your boat’s history, simply because of an old email address that is no longer valid.
Phil Spruit – webmaster
Fun reading in the Unlimited NewsJournal February 2015 Edition. Part 3 of Ship Schott interview recalling the days of crewing on an unlimited team.
Dennis Baxter is looking for his father’s old hydroplane from Canada.
This and other boats people are looking for — in TVH “Where are They Now? section.